I've had this award for a while but just haven't had the time to post it. I feel awful about that when someone has been so kind as to pass this on to me but you know how life can sweep you along at times. I can't tell you how excited I am to have received this award from the lovely Angela! Have a look at Angela's lovely blog 'Sparkly Cards', her cards are so pretty.
Here are the instructions in order to accept this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Crikey, 7 things that people might find interesting ay...? Here goes(!)
- I'm an only child and still live at home with my parents (I'm 24 for goodness sake but I've just got it too good here!) I blame the economic situation!
- I love Strictly Come Dancing and am so glad that it's finally back on TV! :-D
- I work in Marketing for a software company in Nottingham.
- I have a rabbit called Bruce. He is a black and white Dutch and is now wise to all my tricks when I try and catch him in the house!! Naughty Bruce!
- I have always loved arts and craft but sort of fell into card making when I couldn't find a suitable card for my parents wedding anniversary. It was a slippery slope from then on!
- I already have tickets for the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC in November (maybe I'll see some of you there?!) :-)
- I've promised myself that this is the year that I'll try skiing for the first time. (I'm counting early next 2010 as 'this year' as well though!) I can ice skate well so how difficult can it be?!
The seven Kreativ Bloggers that I'd like to nominate and pass the award on to are -