Friday 17 July 2009

Winter Wonderland

I've made my second Christmas card of the year... (only about 100 more to go!)
I made the card for the challenge over on Winter Wonderland. this week the theme is 'Christmas Present'. I have used traditional colours for this card but I thought that the layout and the image were quite modern  :-)

The paper is from the new Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection. This stack is called 'A Winter's Tale'. The red ribbon across the centre is Anit's and has gold writing which says 'Merry Christmas & Happy New Year' in gold (it doesn't really show up on the photo). The image is from Magnolia and coloured with Copic markers. I made the three stars in the corner which a punch.
Thanks for looking!  :-)
Sarah x

5 comments:

Teri said...

A lovely card Sarah. The image is really sweet and you have coloured her beautifully! Love the papers too!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

Teri xx

Anne said...

I agree with Teri - your colouring is absolutely gorgeous Sarah!! Fabulous card - aren't you glad you're well on your way to 100 Christmas cards! LOL!! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :o) x

Powerful Search Engine said...

What a really modern look you have created Sarah. I love Tilda on her diamond.
Thanks for joining in hugs Pascale

Lesley said...

Hi Sarah...aww this is sooo cute...i love tilda and the colours are gorgeous...thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week...hugs Lesley xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous christmas card, i love this tilda so much! Love your colours!
Erin x